Sunday, October 10, 2010

Results

With one last chapter squeezed in, the read-a-thon came to an end. I didn't do as well as I hoped but considering that it was my first I feel I gave it a good shot.     

Book Finished: The Magicians and Mrs. Quent 

Book Started: The Vaults

Total Pages: around 420 since i had started The Magicians and Mrs. Quent earlier I started counting from where I started during read-a-thon hours 

Time Read: While I didn't keep exact figures it was around 5 and 1/2 hours

What will I do differently next time: Well, I will certainly try to pick a book to start with that is a little less dense than The Magicians and Mrs. Quent because I think with a shorter book I wouldn't have had to take so many breaks. Also, I think I will try to switch back and forth between a few books instead of my usual reading method of finishing a book before starting another. 




No comments: