Thursday, June 28, 2012

End of June Update

For some reason I've never been the greatest on following up on projects. I start with all the greatest intentions, but then I get bored or find something else fun to do. But, I have been trying to be better about that starting with this challenge. And yes, I know it isn't quite the end of June but I don't really care.

  • I am still part of the way through Atonement. I haven't attempted to read it lately, but hopefully I will find some strength to carry on.
  • I finished Little Lady Agency, the review coming soon. This has been on my to-read list since it came out and I guess I forgot about it until I saw it at the library.
  • I also finished A Surrey State of Affairs, which was fantastic.
  • Fried Green Tomatoes is still sitting on my Kindle. Should really get on that.

BWS tips button

No comments: