Saturday, April 27, 2013
The Starting Line
To read list:
-Clash of Kings: George R.R. Martin-I am about halfway through so hoping to make some good progress.
-The Stockholm Octavo-Karen Englemann
-A Crimson Warning-Tasha Alexander-one of my favorite series for read-a-thons
-Royal Flush-Rhys Bowen
-The Accursed-Joyce Carol Oates
Opening Meme Questions:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?-The lovely Ohio
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?-probably The Accursed
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?-I never remember to plan out my snacks
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!-I started knitting in September and one of the first things I made was a scarf similar to the ones in Harry Potter. Ultimate Goal is to one day make a Weasley sweater.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? -I will follow the same strategy that I have for the last couple read-a-thons, switch books when getting bored/tired, and take a few breaks.