Sunday, April 28, 2013

The End is Upon Us...Or me at least

It's time for me to throw in the towel. Words are starting to blur. Overall, this read-a-thon went better than last time but I still hope to do much better next time. Here's to an awesome October and come back soon and I will try to post short blurbs about my thoughts on the things I read.

Stats:
Books finished: 1 -Crimson Warning by Tasha Alexander
Books Read: Clash of Kings, glanced at My Ideal Bookshelf, started The Accursed (way to detailed to read this late at night), and started Girl's Guide to Love and Supper Clubs.
Challenges: Only 1 I think

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't read-a-thons so much fun? Thanks for stopping by me Cover Me challenge. The results are in if you want to check them out.
http://stacybuckeye.wordpress.com/2013/04/28/read-a-thon-cover-me-mini-challenge/