Sunday, April 22, 2012

For People Who Read Lots of Series


Do you read lots of series and forget which book comes next? Have you heard of FictFact? Well, you should try it! I heard about on this blog that I read and I love it.

It's a great website that help you track what series you read and which book in the series you are currently on. You just follow the specific series, mark which books you read and it makes a list for you. How cool is that? It also emails you when a book in the series you follow is being released. Which I find fantastic because I tend to forget exactly when stuff is coming out. Of course, there is also a social function where you can add friends and see what they are reading. And if you need another excuse to go check it out, they have monthly contests.

So, what are you waiting for? Go check it out!

*And if you are wondering, no they don't pay me for this. I just love it! And like anyone would pay to write things that's just silly.*

No comments: