Saturday, April 21, 2012

Update #2


After a brief trip to the library where I resisted the temptation to stop by their book sale, I am going strong and am about halfway through my second book. Hurray!

Stats:

Currently reading: The President's Vampire by Christopher Farnsworth

Books read: 1

Number of Hours: not keeping exact count but somewhere around 5 and a half

Number of Pages: 557

Song I'm listening to right now: Okay so I don't actually like to listen to music while I read, I find it too distracting. But, I can hear my sister watching The Muppets so here is something for your listening pleasure

*note this is just the audio but you should go see the movie it is awesome*

P.S. seriously though, I really had to fight not to go by some books. But, I have so many books, I have a bookcase in my closet. No joke.

No comments: