Saturday, April 21, 2012

Starting Line!


Well, I'm off to a little bit of a late start, but here I am. I think the hardest thing right now is going to pick which book I want to start with. To get into the game, introduction meme!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?-The lovely state of Ohio


2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?-all of them. I've been saving up my library books for a week now and it's been killing me.


3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?-hmm, I didn't really plan anything out so we'll see


4) Tell us a little something about yourself!-I work in retail, which isn't my favorite thing in the world. I'm toying with the idea of maybe becoming a librarian.


5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?- this is my second read-a-thon so I definitely plan on reading more than one book at a time. I used to be really against this and then ended up only reading a book and a half last time.

No comments: