Saturday, October 13, 2012

Starting Line Read-a-thon

It's time for the reading to begin! I don't have an actual list this time, just a bunch of books from the library that I will pick from based on my mood.

Introduction Questions:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?-Ohio

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?-Nothing specific but I am hoping one of my books on hold will be in at the library today.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?-I am planning on making some pretzels soon and hopefully they will turn about better than when I tried to make them yesterday.


4) Tell us a little something about yourself!-I have very recently been teaching myself to knit and am about halfway finished with a Harry Potter scarf (blue and silver for Ravenclaw). I also spend way too much time on Pinterest. 

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?-I plan on following the same plan as last time, switch books when getting bored and read easier books like YA.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck! It's good to have light reading on hand...I agree!